Did you know we need to clean our microwaves constantly? I believe most of the people who are using microwaves everyday, don’t know about microwave cleaning.
Microwaves are the life savers for almost every household. We can heat up our food very easily. Because of the constant use, the microwave accumulates dirt and starts to become smelly and greasy. An unhealthy microwave can grow germs and bacteria inside it. Which can cause health risks and also a chance to catch fire. So it’s important to clean the microwave once a week.
Follow the easy steps below to clean your microwave.
- To clean your microwave doesn’t mean to wash it with water and soap. Although we need some water and soap to clean. But we are going to use it in a gentle way.
- Take an oven proof bowl. Put some dishwashing soap or lemon, mix it with warm water. And place the bowl into the microwave. Start the microwave for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes turn off the oven and leave the bowl into your oven for another 5 minutes.
- After that, take a sponge and gently wipe out the dirt of your microwave. You can use a paper towel to clean. Gently clean the sides, the door, the top and bottom of the inside. You can wipe the outside of the microwave as well.
- Always keep in mind that, whenever you are wiping or cleaning your microwave, unplug the microwave.
- Instead of dishwashing soap you can mix 2 spoons of vinegar with water, or mix baking soda with water and then run the further process. The result will be the same.
- Vinegar, lemon, baking sodas helps to remove stains and smell from the microwave and keep it safe and healthy for your next use.
If you are looking for micro ovens then visit Shobuy to get your desired one,